For instructions on how to print and construct your daily zine, see How to construct your zine per diem.

Labels

zine (138) fiction (34) prose (23) list (13) paint chip (9) birthday (7) how-to (7) poetry (7) craft (2) events (2) geocaching (2) self-publishing (2) Pearl (1) album (1) fiction paint ship (1) gardening (1) guest zine (1) programming (1)

About Me

Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Marquise

Marquise


For this one I challenged myself not to cross something out, even though I'd mis-written and had put something on the page that I didn't want. It is an interesting constraint, especially for someone like me who pretty much crosses out and rewrites every word of anything I compose!

Take a look inside this zine or download a copy to print and construct it yourself!

0 comments: